We understand that having artificial turf fitted is a significant investment, so you will want to make sure that your purchase won’t leave you worrying about money. Luckily, here at Easigrass Glasgow, we have plenty of payment options in place to make sure your purchase is affordable without compromising on quality.
We accept several payment methods including cash, debit card, credit card and bank transfers – you can pay on the spot or go for our Buy Now, Pay Later option.
It’s also possible to spread the cost of your installation, with 0% APR finance available over 24 monthly payments. Alternatively, you can opt to pay nothing for 12 months, then spread the cost over up to 120 payments with very low-interest rates – just ask for more details.
Easigrass Glasgow provide artificial grass products in areas all over Scotland, including Glasgow, Stirling, and Ayr. For more information about our services, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly team today.
Funding Examples for Easigrass Gardens
|Funding example – 0% over 24 months on our low rate Easigrass garden £4999 with a £2000 deposit|
|Total Loan Amount||£2999|
|Number of Repayments||23|
|And Final Payment of||£124.92|
|Total Amount Payable||£2999|
|Rate of Interest||0.0% APR|
|Funding example – buy now, don’t start paying for 12 months.
Spread the payment up to 120 months on our low rates Easigrass garden £8745 with only £250 deposit
|Total Loan Amount||£8745|
|Number of Repayments||119|
|And Final Payment of||£123.01|
|Agreement Length||132 Months|
|Total Amount Payable||£15,061.18|
|Deferred Period||12 Months|
|Repay in Defer Period||£8,745|
|Exit Admin Fee||£0|
|Total Credit Charge||£6,066.18|
|Rate of Interest||9.5% APR|
|Funding example traditional 60 month payment profile for a garden at £4995 with only £100 deposit|
|Total Loan Amount||£4,899|
|Number of Repayments||59|
|And Final Payment of||£105.13|
|Agreement Length||60 Months|
|Total Amount Payable||£6,427.86|
|Total Credit Charge||£1,428.86|
|Rate of Interest||10.4% APR|
Do you have a complaint
If you have a complaint, we want to know as soon as possible to help us put things right promptly. Just contact our Customer Services Team with your details and a description of your problem. We are here for you Monday to Friday from 9.00am-5.00pm.
Call us: 0141 280 2898
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us: 28 Tannoch Drive , Lenziemill Ind Estate , Cumbernauld , Glasgow G672 XX
However, you contact us, we will:
- Let you know we’ve received your query
- Tell you who will be responsible for investigating along with their contact details
- Endeavour to return phone calls and emails within five working days
- Do everything we can to resolve things as quickly as possible
- Do what we can to attend within fourteen days if a visit to your property is needed
- Keep you regularly informed of progress throughout
- Provide a final response within eight weeks or explain why this isn’t possible
Financial Services Complaints Procedure
All financial services complaints will be investigated and overseen by our Compliance Department.
The Compliance Department will:
- Acknowledge your complaint.
- Tell you who is investigating the matters raised and provide you with their address and telephone number.
- Carry out a thorough and impartial investigation.
- Do everything we can to resolve things as quickly as possible.
- Provide a written response within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint, informing you of the results of our investigation or explain why this isn’t possible.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our investigation you may be entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
The Financial Ombudsman Service
The Financial Ombudsman Service exists to help resolve certain complaints when we have not been able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction. The scheme is entirely free to use.
You should contact the Financial Ombudsman Service within 6 months from the date of our written response. They will also look into your complaint if we have not provided you with a written response within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint.
You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service:
In writing: Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange, London E14 9SR
By telephone: 0800 023 4567
By email: email@example.com